E-commerce Capitals sp. z o.o. sp. k. (Limited Liability Company limited partnership) with its registered seat in Poznań (postal code 60-770), ul. Jana Matejki 52/4, entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities of the National Court Register and the register of entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000592712 whose registration files are kept by the District Court for Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register using the given 7792439665 tax identification number and REGON number 36746333.
E-commerce Capitals organizes the contest called "E-commerce Awards", in order to distinguish the best entrepreneurs offering products and services for the ecommerce industry.
In order to ensure transparency of the rules of the above-mentioned contest and to guarantee fair information about the organizer, the rules and the terms and conditions associated with the contest, E-commerce Capitals hereby establishes the following document.
1. Organizer - E-commerce Capitals sp. z.o.o. sp. k. (Limited Liability Company limited partnership) with its registered seat in Poznań (postal code 60-770), ul. Jana Matejki 52/4, entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care facilities of the National Court Register and the register of entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000592712 whose registration files are kept by the District Court for Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register using the given 7792439665 tax identification number and REGON number 36746333; Address for correspondence with the Organizer: ul. Jana Matejki 52/4, 60-770 Poznań; Email Address: [email protected]
2. Contest – a multi-stage process aimed at selecting the winners of the Contest, i.e. entities which, according to Jury and Internet users' opinions, are leaders in the given contest category defined in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Jury – the experts nominated by the Organizer, who participate in the selection of Contest Winners based on rules specified in these Terms and Conditions.
4. Internet Users – users of the Contest Website, who are not members of the Jury.
5. Participant – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit that has the capacity to perform legal acts, and that has entered or been submitted to the Contest, and meets the conditions of participation specified by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Award – a statuette and a title of the Winner of the "E-commerce Awards" Contest, awarded to the best participant in each category.
7. Competition Website – the website of the contest available at https://awards.ecommerceberlin.com
8. Terms and Conditions – this document.
1. The Contest entrants can be entrepreneurs only.
2. Entrepreneurs who are the sponsors of the Contest, or who, either in person or through their members' bodies, employees or associates, are a member of the Jury that evaluates the Contest Participants in the category in which the Participant was nominated for the Award, are not allowed to enter the Contest.
3. Entry to the Contest can be made from the November 15, 2017 to the December 20, 2017, solely via the application form available on the Contest Website. Participation in the Contest is subject to the fulfillment of all mandatory form fields and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
4. Entry into the Contest is equivalent to providing the Organizer with a consent to publish the Participant's name (s) and the Trademark Identification (logo) on the Contest Website, as well as in all promotional and advertising materials distributed by the Organizer concerning the Contest, for the duration of the Contest, and for a period of 1 (one) year from the closing date of the Contest.
1. In the event of Participant data being personal data, the Organizer is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
2. If the Participant agrees to this, the personal data will be used for the organization and conduct of the Contest, as well as for the Organizer's promotional and marketing purposes.
3. The Organizer is the administrator of personal data.
The contest will be conducted in the following stages: Stage I (15/11/2017-20/12/2017) – entry into the contest, Stage II (10/01/2018-24/01/2018 – Internet User’sVoting, Stage III (25/01/2018-24/01/2018) – Jury voting, Stage IV (15/02/2018) – announcement of the Contest Winners during the E-commerce Berlin Expo.
1. Stage I of the Contest includes entries and submissions to the Contest in the following categories described on the Contest Website:
2. Entry to the Contest is free of charge, participation in the Contest starting from Stage III is free of charge.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to discontinue the Contest in the given category if the number of entries is less than 5 (five) submissions.
4. Each company can enter the Contest in the maximum of 2 contest categories.
1. Stage II includes the voting of Internet Users, which takes place through the Contest Website. Each Internet User can cast one vote in each category (only one vote is allowed per one IP address).
2. The maximum of 10 (ten) Participants who will receive the highest number of votes in the Internet Users’ voting in each category will become the nominees. In order to be qualified for Stage II of the “E-commerce Awards” Contest, these participants are obliged to meet the formal conditions for participation in the Contest described in § 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Participants nominated to the Award receive from 1 to 10 contest points from the Internet Users, while the nominated Participant that receives the highest number of votes from the Internet Users gets 10 points, while the subsequent participants get 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 points less so that the nominated Participant who receives the smallest number of votes receives the smallest number of points.
4. The announcement of the list of Participants nominated in all contest categories will take place on 24/01/2018 on the Contest Website.
1. Stage III includes the voting of the Jury.
2. Stage III can be entered only by Participants who, in the manner specified in § 6, are nominated to the “E-commerce Awards”.
3. Jurors cast their votes by means of a special form made available to them by the Organizer.
4. As a result of the Jury voting, Participants nominated to the E-commerce Awards receive from 1 to 10 contest points. The nominated Participant that receives the highest number of votes from Jury gets 10 points, and the subsequent participants get 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 points less so that the nominated Participant who receives the smallest number of votes receives the smallest number of points.
5. The Juror has the right to abstain from casting their vote if they determine that the Participant who is the subject of their assessment is their client or the client of the entity of which this Juror is a member, a member of the body or an employee.
1. Stage IV includes the selection of Contest Winners.
2. To determine the results of the Contest, the Organizer shall take into account the points received by the Participants in the Internet Users’ voting and the Jury voting. The algorithm looks as follows:
Wu = PI * 0,5 + PJ*0,5
Wu – is the Participant’s result,
PI – is the number of points received by the Participant in the Internet Users’ voting,
PJ – is the number of points received by the Participant in the Jury voting.
3. Based on the algorithm set out in paragraph 8, point 2 above, the Participant that achieves the highest score in the category becomes the Contest Winner.
4. In the case of an equal score obtained by two or more Participants, the Contest Winner is the one who has received the highest number of points in the Jury voting in thatcategory.
5. The Contest Winner receives the Award.
Announcement of the Contest Winners and the Award Ceremony will take place during the “E-commerce Awards” Gala on the 15the February 2018 during the E-commerce Berlin Expo.
1. Internet is the main medium of communication. All information related to the Contest will be published on the Contest Website.
2. The Organizer may publish information on the Contest and its results also in other media, in particular in the press, radio, television and outdoor advertising media.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to publish the results of the Contest on the Contest Website in particular. The results of the Contest will also be published on the websites of the Contest media patrons and the entities sponsoring the Organizer, whose logos are published on the Contest Website. Participants who agree to participate in the Contest also express their consent to the above activities of the Organizer.
1. All complaints about the Contest must be submitted via email to [email protected] not later than within 7 (seven) days from the date of the announcement of the Contest Winners.
2. The complaint should include the name and the email address of the complaining party, as well as the description and reason for the complaint.
3. Complaints will be considered by the Organizer within 7 (seven) days of their receipt. The complaining party will be notified about the result of the complaint via email.
1. These Terms & Conditions are available at the Organizer's premises and the Contest Website.
2. These Terms & Conditions apply from the time of its announcement on the Contest Website.