← All categories 8 votes remaining.

Online voting is now closed
Number of votes: 284


Product / Service Description:

VTEX True Cloud Commerce Platform is based on a single-code, multi-tenant, scalable and extensible e-commerce platform. VTEX is an end-to-end omnichannel commerce platform, which has several modules and hundreds of extensions developed and provided by the community of partners and developers. The main modules are: OMS (Order Management System), CMS (Content Management System), Logistics and Inventory, Pricing and Campaign Management, and a Data Base Service that serves as a Customer Data and Product Information (PIM/PCM). The platform is ready to support B2C, B2B, B2E and B2B2C and Marketplace operations.

Additional info:

In 2017, VTEX became the new entrant on Gartner's Magic Quadrant 2017, published by the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, placing it in direct competition with companies such as Salesforce, Oracle, IBM, SAP Hybris and Magento (https://cl.ly/2c1G2g0A3e47). VTEX has more than 240 employees spread in 12 locations. About 70% directly responsible for the technical aspects, such as R&D, security and infrastructure. The other 30% deals with business development.


VTEX is synonymous with innovation and has been on the forefront of the evolution of global industry standards in eCommerce. One example is the SmartCheckout™ feature, a patented technology focused on increasing conversion rates with a password-free, 1-click, 1-page checkout experience. This agile culture combined with consistent cutting edge technology has allowed the VTEX platform to continuously deliver over 4000 deploys/upgrades in 2017 https://cl.ly/2X3G1R0B0s1z https://cl.ly/3t2U301m0t2l

What is the difference between competitive solutions?

VTEX is the only multi-tenant True Cloud Commerce™ platform in the digital commerce market with an auto-scaling elastic infrastructure that leads to higher conversion rates, lower TCO, and builds customer loyalty by having an end-to-end solution that aggregates eCommerce Application, Omnichannel OMS, PCI Gateway, Logistics and Inventory Mgmt. Companies running VTEX have seen a 54% increase in revenue and a significantly lower rate of cart abandonment. VTEX empowers 2000+ online stores in 20+ countries in a multi-tenant cloud-based platform. Our more than 70 microservices architecture, OpenAPI integration, and 400+ partners at our ecosystem supported a peak of 576,000 orders in a single day.